Saturday 28 April 2018

Shoes, Shoes and more Shoes

We went to Barcelona a few years ago but the night before the trip, the 8 pairs of shoes I wanted to take for the 5 days were not going to all fit in the medium sized bag we were sharing for all our stuff. Lee eventually decided it was going to be easier to pay for another bag than try to convince me to reduce my shoes.

To avoid another Barcelona style shoe incident, we agreed up front that one of the 4 suit cases we were taking would be solely for shoes!

I have been good on this trip and I don't have too many (secretly, its only because I love buying shoes too and 6 months in the USA is a good opportunity to increase my collection!) but I am worried about the mud, dust, sand, dirty, wetness and any other crap that we pick up on our shoes getting all over the car, our clothes, the tent and camping equipment, and most importantly, the other shoes in the case.

So, we are using these dust-proof Travel Shoe Organisers:

 

I might need to take a couple of spare ones along with us just in case....

2 comments:

  1. You never mentioned how many shoes you were/are taking...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think its about 10 pairs... I may have sneaked a couple of extra pairs in when Lee wasn't watching! Shhhh... don't tell him! ;)

      Delete