Sunday 6 May 2018

Day 0 - The Marriott Heathrow

We've finally set off on our travels, first stop is the Marriott Heathrow Airport.

I stayed in this hotel about 10 years ago for around 4 years when working on a project nearby. It has a lot of memories for me (and Lee who used to visit me here almost every week) and it was lovely to come back to visit. There have been a number of changes since I was last here, including a new bar area, new restaurant and renovated rooms but it is still a lovely hotel and the perfect place to stay the night before our epic adventure.

The lovely people who work for Marriott made our stay feel really specially too with an upgrade to The Ambassador Suite! Thank you Marriott!





2 comments:

  1. Let me know if you are dropping by Omaha - will be there for a few weeks and would love to buy you a beer. Andrew W

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're not going to be in NE until the 6th September, I guess you'll be gone by then! :)

    ReplyDelete